Out and about Bush Breakfast
For that wild experience, why not enjoy breakfast in the bush away from the camp. Enjoy an al fresco breakfast in the middle of the bush surrounded by the wilderness overlooking the vast open plains with Fischers Pan in the distance. On offer is an array of fresh seasonal fruits, cereals, yoghurt, pastries and an assortment of cheeses & cold meat cuts on display. This is accompanied by a hot egg dish cooked by your team of private chefs on an open fire with optional fried sides typically bacon & tomatoes not to forget the freshly baked bread baked taken straight from the coals.
A bush breakfast is the perfect surprise after an exhilarating interpretive morning Bush Walk on the reserve or simply just booked on its own. A minimum of 2 people is needed to book this experience.
HOW IT WORKS
- The following Bush Breakfast surcharge is applicable:
N$ 600-00 per person – 2 – 9 people
N$ 400-00 per person – 10+ people
- Clients on a Bed Only or Camp Site Rate and wish to partake in this activity need to pay an additional breakfast charge of N$ 220-00 per person over and above the surcharge listed above.
- Parties of 15 or less will be hosted at “The Kraal” and parties larger than 16 people will be hosted at “The Boma”
- Transport to and from the breakfast site.
- The meal
- Welcome drink, tea, coffee, water and fruit juices